In the unlikely event there is an issue with your purchase, please email email@example.com. Please choose carefully as unfortunately, we can’t refund for a change of mind.
If your return is approved for exchange, the following process applies:
- We will reply to your request with postage information and the item will then need to be returned to us within 10 business days. We do not accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit. We strongly recommend that you ensure the item is packaged with care and that the item is returned using tracking with insurance. Please keep a copy of your return receipt. Return postage costs are your responsibility and will not be credited unless we deem the item to be faulty.
- We must receive the item in original purchase condition.
- If the returned item is not in its original condition, it will be returned to the sender and no refund will be issued.
- All refunds must be credited to the original card or account used at the time of purchase. We cannot refund or credit postage costs unless we deem the item to be faulty.
- As a volunteer-based organisation, we will do our best to facilitate this process as soon as practical.
All items will be inspected before we send them to you. If something slips past us and you receive a faulty item, we will either repair, replace or refund depending on the fault as per Queensland’s Fair Trading Policies and ACCC guidelines.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the Queensland Koala Society PO Box on your email confirmation.